- December Tuition is due this week or your child will not be allowed to participate in the recital this weekend.
- Tickets are on sale now! They are $10 each for anyone over the age of 3. Kids that are only participating in one of the acts of the recital are allowed to watch the act they are not in for free. Tickets are also sold at the door and will still be $10 (check or cash only!)
- Dress Rehearsal is this Friday at Riverbend High School. Any student in Pointe II or Beg. I Ballet through Adv. III Ballet need to report to the high school by 4pm. Students only involved in the second act, “Making Spirits Bright,” need to report to the high school by 5pm. Dress Rehearsal is MANDATORY and is a closed rehearsal so no parents are allowed in the auditorium and you are only allowed backstage if you signed up to volunteer. You need to drop off your child and leave. The less people we have in the back the better it is.
- On Sunday, December 8th “Nutcracker” students need to arrive at Riverbend by 3pm. All other students need to report backstage to check-in by 4:00 and then you can go watch the 1st act and then immediately report backstage once intermission begins.
- Cara Goodwin will be back for 3 master classes on Saturday, December 14th. Beginning students are from 10:45-11:45, Advanced students are 11:45-1:00, and Intermediate students are 1:00-2:15. Beginning student rates are $15 for company students, $20 for non-company students, and $25 for non-FSA students. Intermediate and Advanced student rates are $20 for company students, $25 for non-company students, and $30 for non-FSA students. This is a great opportunity for any child that likes to dance. And this is also a chance for your child to study with a professional in the dance world and to learn from another instructor besides the teachers they are use to at FSA. Cara Goodwin will also do one-hour private dance lessons with your child for $60. Please let us know if you want to do this because she has limited time on the 14th.
- Heather Sieck will be taking professional pictures during dress rehearsal of “The Nutcracker.” This is for ballet students only. She will have information for you when you drop your child off on Friday.
- December 14th is our Music and Acting Recital. Times are listed around the studio. Please ask Miss Laura, Mr. Nate, or Miss Andrea any questions you may have.
- We will have classes for 2 weeks after the dance recital. Our last day of classes is Friday, December 20th and we will re-open on Monday, January 6th. Our schedule remains the same after the break.
- On Monday, December 16th your “Wizard of Oz” costume fees will be in your folder. These need to be paid by Friday, January 17th. You will be charged $10 per costume if this fee is late.